If you or your family are unsure where to start when it comes to aged care and estate planning, you’re not alone.
Our Understanding Aged Care and Estate Planning seminar can give you the clarity and reassurance you need when it comes to understanding terms, financial details and the processes involved.
With their personal experience and professional expertise, our Aged Care Specialists can guide you through the details to help simplify the process.
Our aged care experts will cover:
- How you can access care
- A breakdown of costs
- The difference between home-based care and residential aged care
- How to get financial support for care
- How to qualify for the assessment process
- Case studies of people in similar situations.
Good estate planning involves reviewing your personal, financial and family circumstances. By putting a plan in place, it can give you and your loved one’s peace of mind by clearly setting out instructions for a time when decisions can be difficult and emotional.
Our estate planning lawyers will discuss:
- What is a Will and what types of assets does it cover?
- What will happen if you die without a Will?
- How to nominate who will get your super
- What is a Power of Attorney?
- Who do you trust to make decisions for you if you can’t?
- How an Enduring Guardianship can protect you.
We’ll have time to answer any questions you may have, whether it’s regarding yourself or a loved one, so you’ll leave feeling more at ease when it comes to managing this stage of life.
Family and friends are welcome to attend. Refreshments will be provided and there will be a break in the middle of the presentation.