Market conditions have changed with falling house prices creating opportunities for first home buyers to enter the property market.
So now is a great time to find out how the First Home Super Saver Scheme can help you save for a house deposit.
Our experts will talk about:
- how the First Home Super Saver Scheme works
- whether you’re eligible for the First Home Owner Grant
- why you should consider income protection, especially when buying property
- the importance of a will and how you can protect your greatest asset
- stories based on people in similar situations
Our free seminar is ideal for people looking to purchase their first home or parents wanting to help their children learn more about what assistance is available for first home buyers.
Family and friends are welcome to come along. Refreshments will be served.
About this presenter
As a Seminar Development Manager at First State Super, Richard is responsible for educating and guiding individuals across Victoria on a broad range of topics to improve financial wellbeing and retirement outcomes.