The costs of aged care can create stress for families. Understanding how the costs relate to you or your loved ones’ personal situation can give you peace of mind.
Meet our aged care specialists
How we can help
If you are thinking about a move into aged care, we can provide you with financial clarity so that you understand how the cost of aged care relates to your circumstances.
We can help you:
- identify the costs that will apply
- structure the costs so that aged care is affordable in the short and long term
- help you decide what assets should be kept or sold, including the family home
- develop strategies to maximise any government benefits available, including the Age Pension, and
- talk through estate planning complexities.
Make an appointment for a consultation with an aged care specialist about the key decisions that lie ahead, the options available to you or your loved ones, and the cost of our advice.
The above is general information only. Financial planning advice is provided by First State Super Financial Services Pty Ltd ABN 37 096 452 318, AFSL 240019.