We’re driven by one simple idea - to build a better future for all Australians
We are one of Australia's largest profit-for-member financial services organisations. It is our aim to provide our members with a better financial future through safe and secure superannuation and quality financial advice.
Our size enables us to invest in ways that make a positive impact on the economy, the environment and the communities in which our members live, work and retire.
Most our members work in vocational roles that care for our communities. They are nurses, midwives, teachers, police, firefighters, paramedics and others who dedicate their careers to helping others.
We believe that everyone deserves a dignified retirement. Through our financial planning company, StatePlus we provide high quality, affordable advice for members and all Australians.
While we’re big, we see our members as individuals. We understand the role we play in safeguarding their savings and working with them to plan the future they want.
Some key facts
- We manage $88bn in retirement savings, including $64bn in superannuation and $21bn in retirement savings under advice
- We provide superannuation and advice to over 800,000^1 members and clients nationwide
- Through our financial planning company StatePlus our members and clients have access to over 220 financial planners across a broad network of regional offices.
We are proud to put our members first. This means we:
- Listen, and respond to your needs –talk to us , over the or face-to-face via our network of member services centres and appointment .
- Help you to be in control - we run regular regional seminars, so you can get up to speed with how super works, and how you can make it work harder for you.
- Negotiate for a better deal on your behalf – we use our scale to keep our fees as low as possible.
- Are with you from work to life after work - we can simplify your transition to retirement by helping you transfer your super account balance into one of our income stream products.
- Want you to have the best investment choices – that’s why we offer a range of investment options, which gives you full access to investment markets without the confusion that comes when you have a much larger investment choice.
- Want you and your family to be secure no matter what happens - we offer you flexible, tailored insurance benefits – even if you’re in a high-risk occupation.
- Give you support to make the best decisions - We offer a range of advice services from simple phone advice about your super at no additional cost through to fee-based comprehensive advice.
As at November 2017 ↩