They say change is the only constant, and lately this has never felt like a truer statement.
Successful leadership, especially in times of change, requires leaders to empower and inspire, and focus on intrinsic rather than extrinsic motivations of their team. This eBook will help you get started.
By using the Transformational Leadership style and connecting what motivates individuals to the organisation's purpose, you can provide a better working environment that stimulates performance and increases productivity.
Senior business leaders share their experiences leading through change and challenging times. Watch the videos to get their perspective:
“There is nothing more rewarding than seeing someone unlock their potential.”
- Deanne Stewart, CEO, First State Super
The power of collective experience
By tapping into the valuable expertise of others and sharing our collective experiences we aim to provide our employers and members with insights to create a better working environment.
To get the conversation started, we hosted a panel discussion on "Transformational Leadership: Empowering and inspiring your team in challenging times” - our panellists included:
- Dr Jess Murphy - Founder, Pathway to Your Potential Pty Ltd and Adjunct Professor in Business Leadership, Australian Graduate School of Leadership
- Kevin McCoy – CEO Independent and Assisted Living, Australian Unity
- Dr Lachlan Henderson – CEO, Epworth HealthCare Group and Director, Cricket Australia
- Virginia Bourke – Chair, Mercy Health Boards