Empowering women in the workplace is not only the right thing to do – it simply makes good business sense.
Addressing gender imbalance and giving both women and men the same opportunity to prosper in the workplace can invigorate organisational culture, drive creative thinking, and positively influence your brand, ultimately driving a positive impact on the bottom line.
Are you still struggling to realise the full potential of your female workforce?
This ebook can help you get started - inside, business leaders and subject matter experts share their learnings, experiences and top tips on how to move from intent to action and drive real change.
Want more? Watch the videos on Empowering Women in the Workplace
Get ideas directly from our group of experts and business leaders:
We’ve worked hard to remove gender inequality from our organisation and are committed to driving the conversation in workplaces across Australia - to help other organisations move from intent to action.
This ebook was produced following a panel discussion on this topic. Our panellists included:
- Simone Bellears - Geelong Cats Head of Women’s Football and Pathways
- Dr Jess Murphy - Male Champions of Change Convener and Founder, Pathway to Your Potential Pty Ltd
- Jennifer Williams AM - Chair Yooralla, Chair Northern Health, Director Barwon Health
- Stephen Roberts - Chief Executive Officer, St John of God Geelong Hospital.
- Read insights, learnings and tips on how you can empower women in your workplace to achieve success.