Terms and conditions
- The promoter of this competition is FSS Trustee Corporation ABN 11 118 202 672 AFSL 293340 as Trustee of First State Superannuation Scheme ABN 53 226 460 365 located at Level 13, 15 William Street Melbourne Victoria 3000 Ph: 1800 331 719 (Promoter).
- To participate in this promotion, Entrants must accept these Terms & Conditions.
- Entry is open to current members (Entrants) within the entry period.
- Directors, officers and employees of the Promoter and its related entities (and their immediate family members) and the Promoter’s agents and service providers are ineligible to enter the promotion.
- This promotion commences at 00:01AM (AEST) on Tuesday 8 August 2017 and ends at 23:59PM (AEST) on Monday 21 August 2017 (Closing Date).
Conditions of entry
- To enter the promotion an Entrant must:
a) Participate in the poll
b) Provide contact details
c) To be eligible entrants must be a First State Super member.
- Entries not completed in accordance with the conditions of entry in clause 6 or received after the closing date will not be considered. Indecipherable or incomplete entries will be disregarded. No responsibility is taken for late submissions.
- The promoter will judge the 3 winners on the basis of the answers from all entries received by the Closing Date. The main prize winner will win a $1,000 Flight Centre voucher with three runners ups each winning a $100 Visa Debit card valued at $100 (Prize).
- The Prize winners will be notified within 14 days of the Closing Date of the Prize draw and receive the Prize within 1 month of the Closing Date.
- The total maximum Prize pool value does not exceed $1,300. The Prize is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash.
- In the event that the Prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter will substitute a Prize of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an Entrant who is involved in any way with interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion.
Limitations on Promoter’s liability
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of the computer online (or wireless) systems, servers, or providers, or for any defect in the computer equipment,software or other technical problems associated with the major promotion.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete informationcommunicated in the course of, or in connection with, this promotion if the deficiency is occasionedby a cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technicalmalfunctions or failures.
- Contact details provided at entry are for the purpose of contacting winners only. They will notreplace or update contact details held against your member account.