1. The promoter of this competition is FSS Trustee Corporation ABN 11 118 202 672 of Level 21, 83 Clarence Street, Sydney NSW 2000, telephone 1300 650 873 (Promoter) as trustee of First State Superannuation Scheme (First State Super).
2. To participate in this promotion, Entrants must accept these Terms & Conditions.
2A. This promotion is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
3. Entry is open to current members of First State Super Student Club (Entrants) within the entry period.
4. Directors, officers and employees of the Promoter and its related entities (and their immediate family members) and the Promoter’s agents and service providers are ineligible to enter the promotion.
5. This promotion commences at 00:01AM (AEST) on 2 December and ends at 23:59PM (AEST) on 16 December 2019 (Closing Date).
Conditions of entry
6. To enter the promotion an Entrant must:
a) Have a valid email
b) Be a First State Super Student Club member and
c) Answer in 25 words or less what hit song would best summarize 2019 for you and why?
7. Entries not completed in accordance with the conditions of entry in clause 6 or received after the Closing Date will not be considered. Indecipherable or incomplete entries will be disregarded. No responsibility is taken for late submissions.
8. The Promoter will judge what it considers to be the 5 most creative entries from all entries received by the Closing Date at the Promoter’s office. All 5 Prize winners will win 2 x VIP tickets to see the musical act live at the First State Super Theatre Sydney on 22 February 2020 (valued at $101.75 per ticket). The judge reserves the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judge, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. The judges' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The 5 Prize winners will be notified within 14 days of the Closing Date and receive their Prize within 1 month of the Closing Date.
10. The total maximum Prize pool value does not exceed $1017.50. The Prize is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash. If the show is cancelled for any reason, no Prize refund will be given.
11. In the event that the Prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a Prize of equal or greater value.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an Entrant who is involved in any way with interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion.
Limitations on Promoter’s liability
13. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of the computer on line (or wireless) systems, servers, or providers, or for any defect in the computer equipment, software or other technical problems associated with the major promotion.
14. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by a cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical malfunctions or failures.