Your friend who is a member of First State Super thought you may be interested in learning more about what we have to offer.
So if you’re looking for an industry fund with low fees1 and strong long-term returns2, join over 750,0003 Australians who trust First State Super to take care of their super.
If you join First State Super by 30 June 2019, you and the person who referred you will go into the draw to win $10k each, for you and your favourite charity. Plus you will both go into the draw to win a $100 Visa card!*
How to enter
- Enter your email address on this page to get started. This step connects you to the friend who referred you to First State Super.
- Follow the prompts to complete our online join form to open a First State Super account.
Once you join, both you and the friend who referred you are entered into the draw to win $10k each plus $10k for each of your favourite charities!
Why choose us?
Strong long-term returns
Our investments are focused on delivering strong long-term returns, that not only care for our environment, but contribute to jobs in the communities that our members live and work in.
Our Growth and Balanced Growth investment options has achieved an average annual return of 8.39% and 7.29% over the past 10 years respectively. During this period our Australian Equities option achieved a return of 9.63% while our International Equities option has a return of 9.49%2.
We keep fees low. Our fixed administration fee is only $1 per week plus 0.15% p.a. of your account balance (capped at $750 per year). The industry medians are $1.50 per week and 0.23% p.a)4. And our investment management fees start from as little of 0.05% pa of your account balance. Our total annual fee of 1.10% for our Growth option is amongst the lowest in the industry where the average is 1.50%5.
A winning fund
Not convinced? For the last ten years we’ve achieved the highest platinum performance rating by SuperRatings4 that recognises our product features, performance and member services. Another independent ratings agency Chant West, has awarded us their highest 5-Apples rating each year since 2005 for personal and pension product and the Best Fund for Integrity 2019.
*Competition terms and conditions. NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/33680, ACT Permit No. TP19/03101, SA Permit No. T19/545
1. Our administration fee is $1 per week plus 0.15% of your account balance per year (capped at $750 per year). The industry medians are $1.50 per week and 0.23% p.a. Source: SuperRatings Benchmark Report, 2019. The total annual fee for our Growth option is of 1.10% p.a., the industry average 1.50% p.a., Source: Chant West Super Fund Fee Survey, December 2018, based on a $50,000 balance in a Growth option.
2. Super investment performance for the period ending 31 March 2019 (Growth/ Balanced Growth option). Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance and future returns are not guaranteed.
3. Based on First State Super membership as at 30 April 2019.
4. Based on SuperRatings 10 Year platinum Performance Award for 2009-2019 for Employer Sponsored, Personal and Income Stream 2019.
5. Chant West Super Fund Fee Survey March 2018, based on a $50,000 balance in a Growth option.
6. Based on SuperRatings 10 Year platinum Performance Award for 2008-2018.