1. The promoter of this competition is FSS Trustee Corporation ABN 11 118 202 672 of Level 21, 83 Clarence Street, Sydney NSW 2000, telephone 1300 650 873 (Promoter) as trustee of First State Superannuation Scheme (First State Super).
2. To participate in this promotion, Entrants must accept these Terms & Conditions.
3. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
4. Entry is only open to NSW residents aged 18 years or over who have a superannuation account with First State Super. Entrants must still have a superannuation account with First State Super if drawn as a winner, to be deemed valid and receive any prize (Entrants).
5. Directors, officers and employees of the Promoter and its related entities (and their immediate family members) and the Promoter’s agents and service providers are ineligible to enter the promotion.
6. This promotion commences at 9:00AM (AEDST) on 18 November 2019 and ends at 5:00PM (AEDST) on 24 November 2019 (Promotional period).
Conditions of entry
7. To enter the promotion an Entrant must during the Promotional period:
a) Comment on the First State Super Facebook competition post, in 25 words or less, stating who they would take to the Jo Koy Sydney show and why.
b) Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
8. Entries not completed in accordance with the conditions of entry in clause 6 or received after the Closing Date will not be considered. Indecipherable or incomplete entries will be disregarded. No responsibility is taken for late submissions.
9. There will be one (1) judging conducted of all entries received during the Promotional Period. The judging will take place at First State Super Office on Level 11, 83 Clarence street Sydney at 2pm AEST on 26 November 2019. All eligible entries will be judged. The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. The judges' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Winners will be notified by reply to their Facebook comment on the competition post within two (2) business days of the Draw and their names will be published online at firststatesuper.com.au/ICCwinners on the 6th December.
10. The Promoter will judge each entry individually, based upon individual creative merit and select (5) winners from all entries received in the (Promotional period) and each of the 5 winners will receive two (2) tickets to The Jo Koy show held at the First State Super Theatre on the 7th of December. Tickets allocated for a specific day cannot be changed for a different day.
11. The total maximum Prize pool value does not exceed $800. The Prize is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash. If The Jo Koy show is cancelled for any reason, no Prize refund will be given.
12. In the event that the Prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may, at its complete discretion, substitute a Prize of equal, lower or greater value.
13. A draw for the Prizes if unclaimed may take place on 29th November 2019 at the same time and place as the original draws, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners (if any) will be notified in writing by email within two (2) business days of the unclaimed prize draw and their names will be published on the competition Facebook post on 6th December 2019.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an Entrant who is involved in any way with interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion and reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence and the status of their super account with the Promoter).
Limitations on Promoter’s liability
15. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of the computer on line (or wireless) systems, servers, or providers, or for any defect in the computer equipment, software or other technical problems associated with the major promotion.
16. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by a cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical malfunctions or failures.