1. The promoter of this competition is FSS Trustee Corporation ABN 11 118 202 672 of Level 21, 83 Clarence Street, Sydney NSW 2000, telephone 1300 650 873 (Promoter) as trustee of First State Superannuation Scheme (First State Super).
2. To participate in this promotion, Entrants must accept these Terms & Conditions.
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over who have a superannuation account with First State Super. Entrants must still have a superannuation account with First State Super if drawn as a winner, to be deemed valid and receive any prize (Entrants).
4. Directors, officers and employees of the Promoter and its related entities (and their immediate family members) and the Promoter’s agents and service providers are ineligible to enter the promotion.
5. This promotion commences at 9:00AM (AEDST) on 1 November 2019 and ends at 5:00PM (AEDST) on 17 November 2019 (Promotional period).
Conditions of entry
6. To enter the promotion an Entrant must during the Promotional period:
a) Start a search to consolidate their super in the SuperMatch2 online tool at https://supermatch.firststatesuper.com.au/ or
Entrants must register for an online account with the Promoter (if not already registered) at https://secure.firststatesuper.com.au/aol/index.html#RegisterNow or
log in to their online account (if already registered) at https://secure.firststatesuper.com.au/aol/index.html#Login
b) Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
7. Entries not completed in accordance with the conditions of entry in clause 6 or received after the Closing Date will not be considered. Indecipherable or incomplete entries will be disregarded. No responsibility is taken for late submissions.
8. There will be one (1) draw conducted from all entries received during the Promotional Period (“Draw”). The Draw will take place at First State Super Office on Level 11, 83 Clarence street Sydney at 2pm AEST on 25 November 2019. All entries will be entered into the Draw. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Winners will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the Draw and their names will be published online at firststatesuper.com.au/ICCwinners on the 6th December.
9. The Promoter will select (20) winners randomly from all entries received in the (Promotional period) and each of the 20 winners will receive two (2) tickets to The Elton John Concert held at the First State Super Theatre. The first 5 winners selected will win 2 tickets to the concert held on the 21st December 2019 and the next 15 winners drawn will win 2 tickets to the concert held on the 23rd December 2019. Tickets allocated for a specific day cannot be changed for a different day.
10. The total maximum Prize pool value does not exceed $12,000. The Prize is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash. If The Elton John Concert is cancelled for any reason, no Prize refund will be given.
11. In the event that the Prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may, at its complete discretion, substitute a Prize of equal, lower or greater value.
12. A draw for the Prizes if unclaimed may take place on 29th November 2019 at the same time and place as the original draws, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners (if any) will be notified in writing by email within two (2) business days of the unclaimed prize draw and their names will be published online at www.firststatesuper.com.au/ICCwinners on 6th December 2019.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an Entrant who is involved in any way with interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion and reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence and the status of their super account with the Promoter).
Limitations on Promoter’s liability
14. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of the computer on line (or wireless) systems, servers, or providers, or for any defect in the computer equipment, software or other technical problems associated with the major promotion.
15. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by a cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical malfunctions or failures.
NSW Permit No LTPS/19/39195