Designed by members, for members, the First State Super app will give you 24/7 access to your account.
We’re pleased to announce the First State Super mobile app is now available in the App Store and on Google Play!
What you'll love about the app
- View your super balance, transactions and fees
- View and change the way your account is invested
- Access your digital member card to take us with you to your next job
- Estimate your future super balance using our income projection tool explorer
- Search for and consolidate lost super or super you have with other funds
- Access your BPAY details to make extra contributions to your super
- View and manage your insurance details, including coverage and benefit
- View and update your contact details
- Enable Touch ID or Face ID to access your account quickly and securely
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
This is general advice only and does not take into account your specific objectives, financial situation or needs. Seek professional financial advice, consider your own circumstances and read our product disclosure statement before making a decision about First State Super. Call us or visit our website for a copy. Issued by FSS Trustee Corporation ABN 11 118 202 672, AFSL 293340, the trustee of the First State Superannuation Scheme ABN 53 226 460 365. Financial planning services are provided by our financial planning business State Super Financial Services Australia Limited, trading as StatePlus, ABN 86 003 742 756, AFSL No. 238430. StatePlus is wholly owned by First State Super.