We regularly receive top ratings and awards from our industry’s leading rating agencies.
We don’t exist to win awards, but it feels good to be recognised by industry peers for doing what we exist for - building a better future for all Australian’s.
Over the last 10 years, we’ve grown to become one of Australia’s largest public offer funds. Through this growth we’ve maintained our commitment to offering safe and secure superannuation and quality financial advice.
It’s this focus and commitment that has led us to winning many Awards and being judged consistently highly by our industry’s rating agencies.
Our annual industry ratings
Every year super funds are assessed by Ratings Agencies and positioned against other funds in the market. We consistently rate highly across all products.
SelectingSuper 2017 annual ratings
- AAA Quality rating for Employer Sponsored (including MySuper), Personal and Income Stream
SuperRatings 2018 annual ratings
- Platinum MySuper rating for First State Super MySuper Life Cycle
- 10 Year Platinum Performance for Employer Sponsored, Personal and Income Stream (2007-17).
Chant West 2017 annual ratings
- 5 Apples super rating
- 5 Apples pension rating
Our recent industry awards
Over the past few years we have been awarded some of the super industry's highest achievements. Here are some of the awards we have received:
- Rainmaker Selecting Super 2017 - My Super Lifestage Product of the year.
Super Review's Super Fund of the Year awards
- Best Public Sector Fund, 2015 and 2017.
- We won the Best Growth Super Fund (High Growth Option) in 2015 and 2016.
SelectingSuper describes the best overall fees payable where overall fees are calculated for a member earning $50,000 p.a. and who has $50,000 in their superannuation fund's default investment option for Personal Super products that anyone can join as at 30 June 2015. ↩
SuperRatings describes the lowest average fees payable of a $50,000 account balance for public offer funds as at 30 June 2016. ↩