We regularly receive top ratings and awards from our industry’s leading research agencies.
Recognition from our industry peers is a testament to our ongoing commitment to members and their future.
Over the last 10 years, we’ve grown to become one of Australia’s largest public offer funds, responsible for growing the retirement savings for more than 750,000 members.
Through this growth we are proud to have picked up a number of prestigious awards. We’ve also been judged consistently highly by our industry’s rating agencies.
Awards and ratings are given by objective, third-parties. That means when we win or are rated well, it's based purely on cost effectiveness, our performance, our services and how we manage your fund.
Last year the independent superannuation ratings agency CANSTAR awarded our Personal Super Product the Outstanding Value Award for 2016.
How we compare
Our current awards
Money Magazine’s Best of the Best awards
- Best Growth Super Fund 2016 (High Growth option)
- Best Growth Super Fund 2015 (High Growth option)
- Personal Super Product - Outstanding Value Award 2016
- Workplace Super Product of the Year - Value Choice 2014
- Personal Super Product of the Year - Value Choice 2013
- Best Growth Return 2009-2014 for the Employer Sponsored and Personal
Super Review’s Super Fund of the Year awards
- Best MySuper Investment Option 2014
- Best Public Sector Fund 2014 and 2015
Annual industry ratings
SelectingSuper 2017 annual ratings
- AAA Quality rating for Employer Sponsored (including MySuper), Personal and Income Stream
SuperRatings 2017 annual ratings
- Platinum rating for Employer Sponsored, Personal and Income Stream
- Platinum MySuper rating for First State Super MySuper Life Cycle
- 10 Year Platinum Performance for Employer Sponsored, Personal and Income Stream (2007-17)
Chant West 2017 annual ratings
- 5 Apples super rating
- 5 Apples pension rating
SelectingSuper describes the best overall fees payable where overall fees are calculated for a member earning $50,000 p.a. and who has $50,000 in their superannuation fund's default investment option for Personal Super products that anyone can join as at 30 June 2015. ↩
SuperRatings describes the lowest average fees payable of a $50,000 account balance for public offer funds as at 30 June 2016. ↩